Slack has made team communication easy - now we're making it even easier. Display specific Slack channels, threads, or notifications on your big screens and ensure your department never misses an important message again.
- Highlight channels
- Share relevant channels within specific departments or teams
- Stunning visuals and display modes
- No more flicking between screens on the computer - simply glance at your flat screen tv
Where Can I Find The Slack App in TelemetryTV
- On the 'Home' screen click 'Apps' on the left-hand side navigation bar
- Click the blue button 'Add App' located at the top of the page
- The Slack App can be found in 'Top Apps'
- Click on the 'Slack' icon
- Give the Slack App a name (e.g. General Channel) and click 'Add App'
- You will be asked to 'Authorize' your Slack account
- Once your account has been authorized, click the Slack icon and go to 'Configuration' in the second tab
- Select the Slack channel you would like to show and click 'Save'