15 Best Motivational Quotes for Workplace Digital Signage
WRITTEN BY: Egor Matveev, 10-08-2022
Having an employee motivation strategy is an essential part of any organization. It can help to keep people on point and can decrease lulls in workflow.
One of the best methods is daily motivational quotes. Then, team members will then get their daily dose of wisdom that will remind them to think big.
Here are 15 effective motivational quotes for you to use at your workplace.
Leverage Your Screens To The Max
TelemetryTV is the only digital signage software you need to drive engagement, productivity and revenue for your business.Learn More
1. “If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.” – Zig Zigler
For each task, the desired result should be crystal clear. Otherwise, employees risk spending time on work that doesn’t serve the end-goal.
2. “If you hit the target every time, it’s too near or too big.” - Tom Hirshfield
Companies and their employees should not be content with modest results. Reaching higher can potentially yield much more.
3. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
Patience is important when learning new skills. Employees who need to adopt new duties need adequate time to get used to them.
4. “The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.” - Charles Kingsleigh
Believing in success is key.
5. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
Deep focus is one of the most valuable things in life.
6. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
Your employees should relish in achieving milestones.
7. “Becoming is better than being.” - Carol Dweck
Push your employees towards career growth.
8. “If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” - Vincent Van Gogh
Persisting through the urge to give up is a highly valuable skill.
9. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” - Judy Garland
This one hits two birds with one stone by encouraging people to be themselves yet always on the ball.
10. “Happiness is the real sense of fulfilment that comes from hard work.” – Joseph Barbara
Fulfilment comes from giving it your all and seeing positive results.
11. “The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.” - Hasidic Proverb
Confident people inspire others in the workplace. Confidence should be encouraged.
12. “Strength shows not only in the ability to persist, but in the ability to start over.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Being able to start again from scratch is invaluable. Employees should keep this in mind.
13. “Hard work without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy.” – Robert Hall
It’s important to remind employees to maintain a high standard of quality for their work.
14. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” - John Muir
Thinking outside the box should be standard.
15. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Belief in the power of the self is key to professional success.
How to display your motivational quotes
Adding quotes directly into your corporate portal is a fun and easy way to ensure everyone who logs in will see your quotes.
Printed posters will allow you to keep your quotes there indefinitely. If that’s the goal then they’re a great option.
Incorporate quotes into the interior design
Your motivational quotes can actually be added into the décor of your office, such as in decorations, or anywhere you want really.
Quotes can be displayed on employee-facing digital signage and mixed into playlists with other useful content. That way, you can have variety, and changing motivational quotes, office digital content, and more will be as easy as possible—especially with the Quotes app.
Get Started Now with TelemetryTV Digital Signage Software
TelemetryTV’s cloud-based CMS makes content management fast and simple. All you have to do is log in from any device with a browser and you can craft content right within the app with native support for Canva and a variety of other tools.
Try a free trial of TelemetryTV for 14 days, no commitment required.
Visual Communication. Everywhere.
Get started for free. No credit card required.